On May 5, 2018 Toonbox animation studio turns 10! Lumps taken, issues solved, lots of work done, creative balance found – and thanks to our awesome team and partners we keep on moving forward under full sail. We believe that our world is a small place and geographical boundaries do not matter in terms of fruitful collaboration. What we really appreciate is out-of-the-box mentality, expertise and loyalty: today various professionals from Russia, Cyprus, Germany, Philippines, the U. S. and Belarus are proud to call themselves Toonbox employees.
We are happy to share our achievements for the past 10 years with our colleagues, partners and friends:
- Toonbox has produced over 310 animated projects which equals over 15 hours of high-quality animated content;
- Overall number of viewings of our series on YouTube and Vimeo far exceeded 1.6 billion;
- Official YouTube channels of our feature series Kit^n^Kate, Qumi-Qumi and Mr. Freeman have been awarded with YouTube awards for exceeding 100 000 subscribers;
- Our feature series for kids Kit^n^Kate has been translated into 26 languages and is currently on air in 126 countries, including territories of Eastern Europe, Russia, Finland, Benelux, Australia, South Korea, Portugal, Canada, the Middle East and Africa;
- Second season of Kit^n^Kate is already under way at full steam and 26 new episodes with Kit and Kate’s adventures in a slightly updated format will be available to general public this coming fall;
- In December 2017, animated series for tweens Qumi-Qumi in a brand new format was released on Oculus Store; the updated project has been produced in 3D with VR elements, 360 panoramic view and multi-ending technology;
- In March 2018, the topmost episode of the controversial animated series Mr. Freeman under the name “Ode” saw the light of day; within the first week upon its release, the episode gathered over 2 million views on the official YouTube channel only;
- Ruthless and straighforward as he is, animated characted Mr. Freeman also served as a symbol of the newly-baked virtual state Freeland which was produced from scratch on the basis of the blockchain technology in the summer of 2017; by October Freeland cryptocurrency MFCoin entered the stock exchange.
We sincerely thank all our colleagues, partners and friends who supported us on our sometimes bumpy way through foul and fair. Please, stay with us for many more years to come.